DID YOU KNOW THAT…
“I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.”
- Not writing your book
- Or playing your music
- Or starting your company.
- Wasting time with self-doubt, procrastination, and people-pleasing.
Enter: Progress On Purpose
Progress On Purpose is a private coaching program for women who are prepared to trade fear and doubt for motivation and confidence. It’s for people who are ready to step into more creative work they love.
Stop making excuses and start taking action with Progress On Purpose. It’s designed to help you take consistent, powerful steps to bring YOUR dreams to life.
If that resonates with you, now is the time to say goodbye to self-doubt and step into a braver version of yourself.
You’re more powerful than you know … and Progress On Purpose will empower you live into that truth.
Does This Sound Familiar?
- You have this sense that what you’re meant to do is important, and you’re a high achiever with a lot to offer… but no matter how much you get done, secretly you worry that you’re not good enough.
- You’re clear that it’s time to take action and move forward … but you struggle with procrastination and feeling one-down to other people, despite your many accomplishments.
- You have this persistent dream that dogs your heels… and you’re finally ready to DO something about it!
In the course of working with me, you will …
- CREATE A POWERFUL VISION STATEMENT for what you want your life to look like six months from now. We’ll look at where you feel disempowered and depleted, and start making changes.
- MAP OUT YOUR NEXT STEPS so that you’re on the right track. We’ll break down tough challenges into manageable actions; I’ll help you go step by step toward your new life. I’ll tune in to exactly what’s going on with you and offer both helpful questions and concrete suggestions.
- DECIDE ON INSPIRED ACTIONS to which I’ll hold you accountable. We’ll connect on a regular basis, and you can count on me to hold space and support you in finding solutions that work for your life.
- ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF A SAFE, LOVING SPACE that frees you up to access your deeper feelings, hopes, and dreams. We’ll walk through this side by side, and you’ll be amazed by how much that support makes a difference.
- PRACTICE SETTING BOUNDARIES IN REAL TIME. We’ll prepare you to show up as your best and truest self. I’ll use evidence-based psychological supports to help free you from mental and emotional pain and empower you to take the reins in your life.
Progress On Purpose is a 6 month program that includes:
Two private coaching sessions per month
Where you’ll break through old patterns and chart a new course toward work you love
Unlimited email support
To help you stay on track with your goals and give you the safety and security you need to take risks
Admission to one virtual mastermind event
Where you’ll learn super-targeted, practical tips to boost your confidence
Admission to one live, in-person retreat
Where you’ll receive personalized coaching and connect with kindred spirits too
“I had no intention of signing on with a coach. But I loved those emails you sent, and I signed up for a Clarity Call. It is a pleasure working with you as my coach; my life has been changing for the better literally by leaps and bounds since our sessions have begun, and I am so grateful!” – Susan
“I’m so happy that I made the commitment to coaching because even though there are times when I think, ‘How am I ever going to get there?’, I know I’ve made progress, which I wouldn’t have been able to do on my own. It is happening, and I am moving in the right direction. The biggest change has been my own thinking, and I think that’s the most important thing. That’s where it all starts.” – Emily
“This is SO helpful, I can’t even tell you. When it comes to a life coach, it’s important to feel like the coach can understand without judging, which you do, Caroline. I needed somebody who could transcend the typical “judge and shame” process. When I first saw some of your videos, I thought that you were a very compassionate and wise person, and that you could understand a little bit of my weirdness. Coaching with you has helped me stay focused on my creative goals, and since we’ve started working together I’ve grown as a performer. I’m moving forward with my art, demonstrating my commitment with action, and having amazing rehearsals for my upcoming show.” – Nadia
“Working with you as my coach, I definitely feel lighter. Now somebody is helping me to understand my burden and lessen it too; it makes a big difference.” – Pat
Spots are limited and admission is by invitation only.
Schedule a Clarity Call to see if it’s a mutual fit for us to work together.
Questions? Inquire to caroline[at]awishcomeclear[dot]com.
This is your time; I can’t wait to see you shine.
Yours with gratitude,