DID YOU KNOW THAT…
“I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.”
- Not writing your book
- Or playing your music
- Or starting your company.
- Wasting time with self-doubt, procrastination, and people-pleasing.
Enter: Progress On Purpose
Progress On Purpose is a private coaching program for women who are prepared to trade fear and doubt for motivation and confidence. It’s for people who are ready to step into more creative work they love.
Stop making excuses and start taking action with Progress On Purpose. It’s designed to help you take consistent, powerful steps to bring YOUR dreams to life.
If that resonates with you, now is the time to say goodbye to self-doubt and step into a braver version of yourself.
You’re more powerful than you know … and Progress On Purpose will empower you live into that truth.
Does This Sound Familiar?
- You have this sense that what you’re meant to do is important, and you’re a high achiever with a lot to offer… but no matter how much you get done, secretly you worry that you’re not good enough.
- You’re clear that it’s time to take action and move forward … but you struggle with procrastination and feeling one-down to other people, despite your many accomplishments.
- You have this persistent dream that dogs your heels… and you’re finally ready to DO something about it!
In the course of working with me, you will …
- CREATE A POWERFUL VISION STATEMENT for what you want your life to look like six months from now. We’ll look at where you feel disempowered and depleted, and start making changes.
- MAP OUT YOUR NEXT STEPS so that you’re on the right track. We’ll break down tough challenges into manageable actions; I’ll help you go step by step toward your new life. I’ll tune in to exactly what’s going on with you and offer both helpful questions and concrete suggestions.
- DECIDE ON INSPIRED ACTIONS to which I’ll hold you accountable. We’ll connect on a regular basis, and you can count on me to hold space and support you in finding solutions that work for your life.
- ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF A SAFE, LOVING SPACE that frees you up to access your deeper feelings, hopes, and dreams. We’ll walk through this side by side, and you’ll be amazed by how much that support makes a difference.
- PRACTICE SETTING BOUNDARIES IN REAL TIME. We’ll prepare you to show up as your best and truest self. I’ll use evidence-based psychological supports to help free you from mental and emotional pain and empower you to take the reins in your life.
Progress On Purpose is a 6 month program that includes:
Two private coaching sessions per month
Where you’ll break through old patterns and chart a new course toward work you love
Unlimited email support
To help you stay on track with your goals and give you the safety and security you need to take risks
Admission to one virtual mastermind event
Where you’ll learn super-targeted, practical tips to boost your confidence
Admission to one live, in-person retreat
Where you’ll receive personalized coaching and connect with kindred spirits too
Coaching Client Success Stories
“I had no intention of signing on with a coach. But I loved those emails you sent, and I signed up for a Clarity Call. It is a pleasure working with you as my coach; my life has been changing for the better literally by leaps and bounds since our sessions have begun, and I am so grateful!” – Susan
“I’m so happy that I made the commitment to coaching because even though there are times when I think, ‘How am I ever going to get there?’, I know I’ve made progress, which I wouldn’t have been able to do on my own. It is happening, and I am moving in the right direction. The biggest change has been my own thinking, and I think that’s the most important thing. That’s where it all starts.” – Emily
“This is SO helpful, I can’t even tell you. When it comes to a life coach, it’s important to feel like the coach can understand without judging, which you do, Caroline. I needed somebody who could transcend the typical “judge and shame” process. When I first saw some of your videos, I thought that you were a very compassionate and wise person, and that you could understand a little bit of my weirdness. Coaching with you has helped me stay focused on my creative goals, and since we’ve started working together I’ve grown as a performer. I’m moving forward with my art, demonstrating my commitment with action, and having amazing rehearsals for my upcoming show.” – Nadia
“Working with you as my coach, I definitely feel lighter. Now somebody is helping me to understand my burden and lessen it too; it makes a big difference.” – Pat
“Caroline is the coach I didn’t know I was missing. She’s able to get to the heart of an issue that’s creating roadblocks in my progress towards my goals – and not just the ‘Here’s the steps: 1. …, 2. …, 3. …’ but also working on old beliefs and adjusting mindsets. You can tell she genuinely cares about her clients and enjoys helping them unpack the mental/emotional/physical stumbling blocks so they can turn them into stepping stones to reach their goals. Caroline, thank you for meeting me where I was, the firm but gentle guidance forward, and for cheering me to my goals.” – Bridget
“Thank you for your guidance today, Caroline! It’s amazing how much I can learn from you in such a short amount of time. You’ve helped me get set up to launch my new coaching business. We’ve worked through the practical pieces, and you’ve helped me overcome the resistance that says I can’t do it. Now, I’m ready to help others reach their goals in a fun and positive way, to help them feel special. I’m creating my own path and independence, and it’s exciting. I’m so glad I took a deep breath…didn’t overthink it…and just jumped!!!” – Lori
“When I started coaching with Caroline, I wondered if it was safer to just stay on my corporate job that was robbing me of joy. Instead, Caroline helped me to overcome my limiting beliefs and step into a new life as a Pilates and Fitness Instructor and Holistic Health Coach. (In fact, I just signed my first VIP health coaching client!) It’s my goal to do an incredible job and serve my clients way beyond their expectations … which is something that Caroline has modeled for me. She goes above and beyond to help me succeed.” – Christine
“I wanted to work with Caroline so that I could start getting things done in a timely manner, without the procrastination I have been plagued with for years. Though I’d read about all the tricks, often I couldn’t force myself to do the simplest task. Now, that’s changing. I’m getting bigger projects done – decluttering my home and office, and planning for retirement. Caroline has helped me change my old pattern of indecision, and it’s a pleasure to work with her. I see how much is possible for me, and I look forward to the future.” – Larry
“I always look forward to calls with you, Caroline; I get so much out of our sessions. When you appear it’s like talking to an old wise friend, and you have helped me so much. You are very gifted! You’re helping me to get free from old trauma patterns, and to shine my light personally and professionally. Deep gratitude to you for your steadfast guidance and insight along this journey!” – Elisa
Praise From Fellow Professional Coaches
“In engaging Caroline’s services, what I found was a consummate professional with a depth of compassion, the ability to problem-solve respectfully, effective strategies and a rock star work ethic that dovetailed perfectly with the needs of my own growing business and client base. Working with her is a dream and she will go to the mat for both her clients and mine. She is conscientious, smart, sensitive and highly attuned to what it takes to break through procrastination. You are in excellent hands with her! …. You can trust Caroline completely and if you are coachable, you will get the results you want.”
– Deborah Hurwitz, Founder, Maestra Coaching
“THANK YOU for all the love and care you took to support your [PACE Private] group. You are an amazing coach and they were very blessed to have your support.”
– Jeanmarie Bills, Head of Coaching, HeartCore Business
Spots are limited and admission is by invitation only.
Schedule a Clarity Call to see if it’s a mutual fit for us to work together.
Questions? Inquire to caroline[at]awishcomeclear[dot]com.
This is your time; I can’t wait to see you shine.
Yours with gratitude,